SeaWatch Bed and Breakfast
139 Ferguson's Cove Road
Tel: 902 477 1506
SeaWatch Bed and Breakfast in Halifax Nova Scotia is conveniently located just 20 minutes from downtown Halifax on a quiet country road, SeaWatch Bed and Breakfast is only feet from Halifax Harbour. You will enjoy a panoramic view of one of the largest natural deep-water harbours in the world, where whales and ships of all sizes are often on the scene. We are a 5-minute walk to the historic Fort York Redoubt and nature trails.
During your stay at SeaWatch Bed and Breakfast in Halifax Nova Scotia, you will discover a wide variety of tourist attractions in and surrounding the area. Below are a few ideas..
Things to See and Do Nearby:
* Fort York Redoubt, part of the Parks Canada Halifax Defence Complex
* Royal Nova Scotia Yacht Squadron, the oldest established yacht club in North America
* Armdale Yacht Club
* Tour Halifax with Destination-NS
* Nova Scotia Museum of Natural History
* Art Gallery of Nova Scotia
* Maritime Museum of the Atlantic, the home of artifacts from the Titanic
SeaWatch Bed and Breakfast in Halifax Nova Scotia offers clean and comfortable guest accommodation, we have two suites to choose from:
Captainâ€™s Quarters is our original suite, located on the lower deck, with one Double-size bed. Click HERE for pictures of the Captainâ€™s Quarters.
Shipâ€™s Wheel is our newest suite, opened Spring 2004. It is located on the upper deck, with one Queen-size bed plus a double sofa-bed. Click HERE for pictures of Shipâ€™s Wheel.
Each Suite features:
- Self-contained with private entrance
- Private deck overlooking Halifax Harbour
- Private bath
- Colour cable TV with DVD
- Refrigerator, microwave oven and coffee maker
- Light breakfast served in suite or on deck
- Smoke-free / no pets please
- Spectacular views (whales, yachts, cruise ships)